Friday, January 7, 2011

Gaara's Speech

Gaara's Speech
Commander General of the 5 Great Nations Joint Army

Three Times Now.

We've fought world wars for
our own nations,
our own villages.
We've hurt one another.
We've hated one another.

That hatred bred
a lust of power,
and that lust for power created
ME.


I was a Jinchuuriki,
the EMBODIMENT OF HATRED AND POWER.

And I hated this world,
and all the people in it.
I wanted to destroy it
with my own hands.

The exact same thing
Akatsuki is trying to do
today.

But one man,
one ninja from the Hidden Leaf
stopped me.

I was his enemy,
yet he wept for me!

He saved me!
My enemy,
my fellow jinchuuriki.

He suffered
the same pain as me,
yet bore no ill will!

There are no enemies here
because we've all suffered
at Akatsuki's hand!

So there is
no sand,
no stone,
no leaf,
no mist, and
no cloud!
There are only "Shinobi!"

And if you still 
hold a grudge
against the sand,
then when this
war is over,
come and take
me head instead!

Our enemies are after
the friend who 
saved my life!

I want to
protect him,
and I want to
protect our world!

But I'm too young
to protect it all
on my own!
All of you,
lend me your aid!

Everyone who's with me,
let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Fashion